Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Layout usings creameez, texturez and colouringz

Hello! Felicity here today.

I love mixing up the shimmerz products on my pages. They add some much more detail and teture.

Products used: Creameez, great fruit and DAffodil
                         Texturez Patina and Gritty graphite
                         Colourtingz: well blue me down and Oh say can U see.



Some detail shots of my work.


I love how the colouringz add depth under my little houses
 The Texturez was perfect to make the 'smoke' coming from my little chimney,
 I used more texturez with a stencil under my other little house.

Lots of paint splatters and drips with the colouringz.

Hope you are inspired to mix up your shimmerz on your projects!


2 comments:

Юлия said...

Прелестно!

Melissa Bove said...

Super cute!! Such a fabulous layout!!