Monday, October 31, 2016

December Planner Layout 2016

Hi Shimmerz Friends,

I may be getting a little excited at the prospect of Christmas.
So much to plan, so many things to do!!

So, with that in mind, I decided to get ahead and get my planner ready for
the very busy Holiday Season.

So here it is, ready to go.


I went a little funky with this one.

And I love how it turned out!!

So those Christmas Baubles that are hanging, are made with
a circle punch and some of my favourite Shimmerz Products of course!!


The Shimmerz Products I used are:

Shimmerz Aqua Huez - Seeing Red and Ivy League
Shimmerz - Silver Bells
Shimmerz Inklingz - Naughty or Nice
Shimmerz Spritz - 4 Leaf Clover


In the video tutorial I show you how I created this layout
including the Baubles and the Christmas Tree.
The Christmas Tree is propped there by twine around the star,
and when you undo it, you can fold the tree down,
to write you notes and Christmas List under it.

So grab a cuppa and check out the tutorial below.


Thanks so much for stopping by!!


No comments: