Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Birthday girl with Anna Komenda

Hello Shimmerz fans. It's Anna here with my November inspiration. Can you believe that it's almost a year since I joined Shimmerz Team? Now you too have a chance because Shimmerz is having a DT call!!! Don't forget to send your application. You have time till December 11'th.
Today I want to share with you delicate and soft layout with mixed media background.


I used few Cremeez and Inklingz to create this background. I simply applied them on slightly wet watercolor paper. This kind of a paper is a key when you want to get those soft transitions between colors. It can handle much more water and doesn't dry so fast like regular cardstock.


I like adding splashes with mists. I simply unscrew the mister and splash with the tube.


With mixed media background you don't need much of papers to create stunning page. I used patterned paper to fussy cut flowers and use them as embellishments.


Cremeez and Inklingz are very sparkly and they look so pretty after they are dry,


As always there is a process video for you :)


I used:

That's all for today. Remember to mention my name while placing an order in Shimmerz Store. You will get one free mini product :)





No comments: