Monday, January 22, 2018

Best Ever | Brianna Lepper

Hey y'all, it's Bri and I'm so excited to be sharing my first scrapbook layout on the YouTube Educators Team for Shimmerz Paints!  I just happened to choose quite a few different shades of purple when picking out my design team kit.  Little did I know that it would be Pantones 2018 color of the year!  I couldn't wait to make this layout and I hope you love it as much as I do.  Here are the colors/products that I used:

Creameez: Purple Peony and Lapis Dance
Spritz: Walkin' A Tight Heliotrope
Coloringz: Punked Up Purple
Vibez: Frost Bite
Blingz: Gold-N-Roses




I prepped my cardstock with some white gesso and started layering up my colors.  I chose Purple Peony first and used the packaging technique to apply it.  I then added Walkin' A Tight Heliotrope and loved the look of the rich, dark color that it added.  And because you can never have enough purple, I added Punked Up Purple.  I mean why not, right? My photo has a lot of blue tones in it and I definitely wanted to add some of it to my background.  So that's when Lapis Dance and  Frost Bite came in and balanced it all out!  Now, let's not forget what pulled everything together.  One of my current faves, Gold-N-Roses.  The shimmer in this one? Geez oh man.  It's gorgeous!!  

Look how pretty these colors are together.  Makes my heart go pitty pat.  





I painted a few label stickers from a Vicki Boutin sticker pack with some Spritz in the color Walkin' A Tight Heliotrope and placed those on my page.  


I mostly used purple and black and white embellishments to finish off my layout.  I love the coolness that this page has and hope that you'll try and incorporate some purple in your future projects.  There's a process video if you'd like to get a more step by step process of how I used all of these great products!  If you place an order with Shimmerz, don't forget to leave my name in the comments/notes section and they'll kindly send you a freebie!  






No comments: