Monday, April 16, 2018

Favorite Day | Brianna Lepper

Hey y'all!  I'm so happy to be sharing another scrapbook process video with you!  I am so happy that it's Spring and all of the colors that I've chosen for this layout just scream Spring!  I wanted to create a soft, whimsy layout and I think I achieved it! Let me know what you think! Here are the products that I used:

Dazzlerz Spun Sugar
Coloringz Oh Say Can U Sea
Vibez Frost Bite and Egg Noggin'
Spritz Cotton Candy
Inklingz Miner, Miner 49er



One of my favorite things to do is to create my own embellishments with Shimmerz and my paper punches. I have a Silhouette but I actually prefer to use my punches for these.  It makes me feel good that my punches are actually getting some use and it's honestly quicker for me.  The other day I wanted to change things up so I used vellum instead of normal white cardstock or watercolor paper.  I sprayed different colors onto the vellum and cut out some butterfly shapes.  I layered each one, added some white thread and secured it all with my tiny attacher.  I love how they came out!



Do you see that gorgeous texture?  That's Dazzlers in Spun Sugar. I love the subtle look it gives!


For a more step by step process of this layout, please check out the link below!  Don't forget to mention my name in the comments section when placing your order and they'll send you a freebie!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMtjU7yLZ1E&feature=youtu.be




No comments: