Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Stamping with Shimmerz Paints Stampz | Brianna Lepper

Hey y'all!  Brianna here and I'm back with a different project for you today!  Instead of my usual 12x12 scrapbook layout, I'm sharing a card making process featuring the Lovely Balloons stamp set from Shimmerz as well as 3 of the newly released colors!  Not only did I make a card, but I made it a shaker card!  Who doesn't love shaker cards?

Here are all of the colors that I used to create this card!


Let me tell you this!!!  The 3 new colors, Limoncello, Lilac Blossom and It's Mint To Be are all so GORGEOUS!!!!  Major swoon!


When stamping the hot air balloon, I first created a mask for the basket so that when I stamped the flowers, they would appear to be sitting inside.  This is one of my favorite stamp sets and I love the variety of sentiments it comes with!  I stamped my selected sentiment on the banner, fussy cut it out and glued it to my hot air balloon.


To create the shaker element, I used a starburst die set and layered the smaller size inside the larger one.  This created a frame.  I traced and cut it out and then adhered that onto my frame, added some foam strips to create dimension, sprinkled in some SpiegelMom Scraps sequins and closed it up!  I love how it turned out!  For a more step by step process, check out my process video below!  

Don't forget to mention my name in the comments section and they'll send a free gift with your order.  Thanks for stopping by and we will see you in the next one!











No comments: